|Happy Tree Friends Adventures 4|
Dunami Co., Ltd.
Dunami Co., Ltd.
Happy Engine Friends 2
Happy Tree Friends Adventures
Happy Tree Friends Adventures 4 (stylized as Happy Tree Friends Adventures IV) is the fourth installment of the HTFA series.
As usual, the objective of the game is to rescue Princess Allay from the hands of Bowser. Now, the game utilizes some mechanics that doesn't always involve going on foot, like water-skiing. Like HTFA 2, each level is longway through and holds different bosses each.
Comparison to the early releasesEdit
- Now, the tree friends give out voices when they're jumping, dead, or winning.
- Flaky's sprite is fixed, leaving her without ears.
- There are other game mechanics that doesn't always involve going on foot.
- The levels in this game is similar style to HTFA 2, but longer.
- The map appears a lot more different. It shows the whole overworld rather than partial.
- Each level has their own passwords, unlike HTFA 3.
- For the first time, HTF fan characters other than Allay made appearance in the game, like Neena. However, they're not playable.
- The Start of the Adventure
- Lemmy's Crazy Fortress
- Sky Hills
- Jungle and Water Surfing
- The Sweet Candy Land
- Swimming Under the Bridge
- Dark Moai Magma Ruins
- Bowser's Space Colony
- "Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu - Logo"
- "Yume Penguin Monogatari - Intro"
- "Captain America and The Avengers - Battle Enemies"
- "Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu - Paper List"
- "Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger - Title Screen"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - Map"
- "Yume Penguin Monogatari - Time Out"
- "Tiny Toons Adventures - Emily Fail"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - World Clear"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - All Clear"
- "Akumajou Special - Boku Dracula-kun - Stage 1"
- "Banana Prince - World 5"
- "Squashed (NES) - Title Screen"
- "Tiny Toons Adventures 2 - Water Surf"
- "Wacky Races - Splish Splash"
- "Bio Miracle Bokutte Upa - World 1"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - World 5-2"
- "Ninja Gaiden 3 - Stage 3-1"
- "Choujin Sentai - Jetman Area E"
- "Choujin Sentai - Jetman Area F"
- "Contra - Alien Lair"
- "Beauty and the Beast (NES) - Library"
- "Kirby's Adventure - Boss"
- "Jungle Book (NES) - Boss"
- "Squashed (NES) - Boss"
- "TaleSpin (NES) - Final Boss"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - Boss 3"
- "Rockin' Kats (NES) - Final Boss"
- "Wizards and Warriors 2 - Volcano Boss"
- "Castlevania III - Final Boss"
- "TwinBee 3 (NES) - Credits"
- "Wai Wai World - Credits"
- R. Malinowski (level designer, sound designer, graphic designer, programmer)
Special thanks toEdit